- Rub chicken with salt and pounded turmeric. Marinate it for about 15 minutes.
- Wrap with aluminium foil and roast or grill till the chicken is cooked.
- For sauce, stir-fry the blended ingredients in hot oil until golden brown.
- Add tamarind juice and ¼ cup of water, stir-fry and leave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Bumi Hijau Pineapple Sauce, low fat milk, salt and sugar to taste. Stir-fry again and leave for about 5 minutes.
- After chicken is cooked, unwrap the aluminium foil then arrange on a serving platter.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with cucumber, tomato and lettuce.